- Understanding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages ecologies. An Australian Research Council Special Research Initiative for Society, History and Culture #SR200200646
- Little Kids Learning Languages. An Australian Research Council Future Fellowship project #FT190100243 https://little-kids-learning-languages.net/
- Forum on the 2020 National Indigenous languages Report, including Language Ecologies Explained http://www.dynamicsoflanguage.edu.au/2020nilr-forum/
- Evaluation of the AG DESE English Language Learning for Indigenous Children program https://www.dese.gov.au/english-language-learning-indigenous-children-el...
- Re-igniting Dharug, the language of the Sydney Basin, involving a number of projects with Dharug researchers and educators Corina Norman and Jasmine Seymour, including Indigenous Languages and Arts funded project, Buragadara Bayadara Gulbangadara Dharug Dalang To Learn, To Speak, To Honour the Dharug language
- Review of the EAL/D Hub, a Dept of Education (Qld) tender, to evaluate aspects of the on-line professional development for teachers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students who are learners of English as an Additional Language or Dialect.
- Muruwari Ngulli Yaandibu (Muruwari we speak). Project for creating accessible language resources in Muruwari. Indigenous Languages and Arts grant.